- Text extracts from the Allotment Plot Blog are included in Christine Mackey’s SEED MATTER exhibition publication, Limerick City Gallery of Art, 2013.
- Kate Corder will be presenting work as part of Environmental Utterance at University College Falmouth, Cornwall. Environmental Utterance is 1-2 September 2012.
- Kate Corder recently wrote the text for Rachael Champion’s residency April-June 2012 at Camden Arts Centre, London: File Note #70 Rachael Champion The Ornithopter Garden.
- The Cultivation Field Exhibition will take place in Reading, Berkshire from 8th – 22nd June 2012; venues and artists will be announced soon.
- Kate Corder is initiating the curatorial project Cultivation Field, this will be an on going exhibition series involving a number of artists. The first Cultivation Field group exhibition will take place in Reading town centre in June 2012, more details will follow.
- Kate Corder is taking part in DRAFT at Parasol Unit Foundation For Contemporary Art, 14 Wharf Road, London N1 7RW. DRAFT is on Friday 2nd December, it is a lunch time event between 12.30 – 14.00. The theme for this months DRAFT is free-time.
- Kate Corder will be presenting work at the Wargrave Gardeners and Allotmenteers Club on the 30th November at 8pm. The presentation is expected to last approximately 40mins. The venue is at the Wargrave Gardeners’ Club, in the Hannen Room, next to St. Mary’s Church, off Station Road, Wargrave, RG10 8EU.
- Kate Corder is currently organising the Cultivation Field Postgraduate Symposium at the University of Reading, 28th September 2011.